Deslaurier Custom Cabinets is an award-winning designer and manufacturer of top-quality custom kitchen and bathroom cabinets. We also provide millwork. All of our cabinets are produced to the highest quality standards at our state-of-the-art green manufacturing facility in Renfrew, Ontario.
Deslaurier has designed, manufactured and installed high-quality cabinetry for the Greater Ottawa market for over 34 years. Since 1998, the design talents of the Deslaurier team have been recognized by the Greater Ottawa Home Builders' Association through their Housing Design Awards program. Since that time, we have been awarded over 20 housing design awards and have had several finalist submissions. Our design gallery showcases just some of the beautiful kitchens, bathrooms, and custom cabinetry that we design every year. We invite you to browse through our design galleries.
We are currently recruiting for someone to assume the role of Design Support.
Working out of the Ottawa Showroom, Design Support’s primary responsibility is to assist designers with work orders helping to ensure that orders are submitted cleanly and in a timely manner.
- Generating quotes and/or estimates for new prospective clients and/or builders
- Drawing and costing out kitchens, bathrooms, etc., using 2020 software provided by DCC
- Assisting where necessary on the GOHBA housing design award entries such as CAD layouts, written descriptions etc.
- Design support for busy designers in the area of drawing layouts using the 2020 software
- Selling of small add on jobs to existing customers to assist the designer on existing accounts
- Possible showroom coverage to handle retail showroom traffic during vacations and summer months
- Administration work as assigned
- Attending training in certain areas of the company that may not involve the design process
- Attend the monthly sales meetings and the annual sales conference
- Site measures – builder or retail renovations
- Interaction with site personnel – installers, service techs, inspectors etc.
Please send resume by email in MS Word or PDF format and include salary expectations.
We started as a small family business more than 30 years ago. While the scale of our operations has changed, our personalized approach to client service remains the same. We are a great place to work if you enjoy high standards in customer service and production.
For more information on our business, please visit: www.deslaurier.ca
Only those contacted for an interview will receive a response. Thank you for your interest in Deslaurier Custom Cabinets.