Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posted: August 2nd 2017
Deadline: September 2nd, 2017
Fullscript is the #1 platform for dispensing professional-grade supplements to your patients - all without the hassle of carrying and managing inventory. This award-winning platform is loved by more than 10,000 healthcare practitioners across the US and Canada.
We are looking for a driven Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to join the Fullscript team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic startup environment, will bring energy and passion to everything they do, and knows that no job is too big or too small to tackle in order to get the job done!
Fullscript is a health tech startup that has created the best platform for practitioners to dispense professional-grade nutraceuticals and supplements to their patients. We’re growing quickly, like to aim high, have an amazing dynamic team that wants a rockstar LIKE YOU who can help us achieve our climbing goals! We also value hands on experience so expect a task on your first day of work!
This full-time position is based in Ottawa.
The impact you will have:
- Having a real, measurable impact on Fullscript’s success, as well as thousands of independent healthcare practitioners across North America
- Educating our customers on the value of nutraceuticals and Fullscript’s role as a dispensing tool
- Finding innovative new ways of bringing in leads and disrupting traditional business models
- Creating content for Fullscript’s paid, owned, and earned marketing channels that augments Fullscript’s presence in the market
- Organizing and optimizing a partner email advertising program to reach our niche target
- Analyzing metrics and reporting on results of marketing programs
- Assisting with our website, digital advertising and email automation projects
- Working alongside a dynamic team dedicated to making a significant change in the world
- Strong fit with the Fullscript Culture: A love for trying new things, iterating, then diving back in - all at a fast pace. Energized by setting and crushing goals. Passionate about integrative health and adding value to our industry and our customers.
- A demonstrated understanding of marketing and a creative spirit when it comes to positioning Fullscript (We want to hear your ideas!).
- Efficient and organized project manager, able to work across teams to deliver projects on budget and on deadline.
- Excellent written communication skills; ability to craft long and short-form copy using proper grammar and brand-appropriate tone.
- Self-starter with track record of success in their professional, personal, or collegiate lives.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques.
- Experience creating HTML emails and using Wordpress.
- Social media pro.
- One to two years digital marketing experience.
- Proficiency in using excel, and powerpoint
- Experience using Mailchimp, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Design skills
- Up to date with the latest technology and trends in the world of digital and social marketing
Perks and benefits:
- Office: A huge, dog-friendly office space located in the Byward Market. We have a fully functional kitchen, a game room and all the dogs you can pet!
- Culture of Learning: The opportunity for growth in a fast-paced, progressive company is yours for the taking. We believe that all Fullscript employees are great resources to our growth!
- Fun: Quality is very important to us here at Fullscript! We all work hard to reach this goal. Long hours come and go here, but we also know that life is short, and how to unwind. A relaxed dress code, monthly team events, company BBQs and an outlet of games; you’ll get to know your peers on a different level in no time!
- Competitive Pay: We provide competitive pay, bonus structure and stock options to help you reach your financial goals and plan for your future.
- Benefits Galore: We are a small company but we provide big benefits. We have a comprehensive medical, dental and vision plan and employee discounts which we provide to all full-time employees from day one.
- Corporate Kindness: Here at Fullscript we love to give back to our community. We are truly passionate about helping out charitable and non-for-profit organizations that our team believes in. From donation matching to volunteering, we stick together as a team to help those in need!
If you’re interested in discussing this role in more detail, feel free to send your resume and cover letter via email.
Visit our website to find out more about us.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|