|Reference Number: Competition# CFM 17-27|
Location: Cobourg, Ontario
Posted: November 26th 2017
Deadline: December 21st, 2017
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? At Cameco, we are committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of the communities we operate in. We promote employment equity and encourage candidates to voluntarily disclose during the application process if they are a member of a designated group (i.e. women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities). In addition, Cameco is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and working environment.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Planner.
Position and Responsibilities
- Plan and schedule all maintenance activities fully utilizing CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) capabilities.
- Control and update asset register in CMMS for the assigned area of responsibility.
- Control and update preventive/predictive maintenance schedules and instructions as required.
- Maintenance analysis and reporting as required.
- The ideal candidate requires knowledge and experience with all aspects of maintenance planning and reliability, and broad awareness of the Industry best practices and techniques in this field.
- User level knowledge of SAP PM and related modules, as well as above the average knowledge of general business software packages (all MS Office applications) is required.
- This position requires at least college diploma, preferably engineering technology in mechanical, electrical or related fields with 3+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles is highly desirable.
Candidates who do not fully meet all qualifications may be considered on an individual basis. Applicants with lesser qualifications may be considered at an appropriate level, if fully qualified applicants do not apply.
This position is located in our Cobourg facility with potential relocation to our Port Hope facility as required.
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all positions at safety sensitive sites must take and pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise the representative of any accommodation measures that would be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be address confidentially.
Click here to apply online.
Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|