|Kemptville District Hospital|
Location: Kemptville, Ontario
Posted: September 23rd 2018
Deadline: November 22nd, 2018
Kemptville District Hospital (KDH) is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join the team on a casual basis.
The successful candidate will share the KDH commitment to patient and family-centred care.
- Grade 12 secondary school diploma (required);
- Minimum of Ontario 4th Class Operating Engineer’s certificate, in accordance with the TSSA and Ontario Operating Engineers Act;
- Knowledge of building and plumbing codes as well as the ability to read and understand construction documents, shop drawings and single line diagrams;
- Knowledge of building automation systems, and in several fields, such as mechanical, plumbing, low voltage and arc flash electrical, carpentry and pipe-fitting;
- Ability to meet the high physical demands of the job (i.e., repetitive lifting and bending);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an equal opportunity employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
|Michelle Graham, Manager, Human Resources and Labour Relations|
Kemptville District Hospital
PO Box 2007,
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|