|Community Living Glengarry|
Location: Alexandria, Ontario
Posted: September 8th 2019
Deadline: November 7th, 2019
Salary: $22.00 per hour
Given the wide range of support services we offer, we need a variety of people and skill sets. In addition to a wonderful team of over 50 volunteers, Community Living Glengarry has some 90 staff members.
By working for us, you will enjoy a competitive wage and benefits package. This career path also provides you with the opportunity to make a difference in your community and in people’s lives.
Community Living Glengarry is seeking qualified Support Workers for a variety of locations. These are part-time positions. Shifts are varied.
- Satisfactory experience working with people with intellectual disabilities
- Completed post-secondary education or completion/enrollment in college preferably DSW, BST, SSW, PSW or university studies in social services – education, training and experience
- Ability to contribute to a teamwork environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to assume responsibilities as required for the benefit of individuals we support
- Successfully passed English and/or French language testing, depending on the position
- Valid driver’s licence “G” and access to a vehicle
- A Criminal Record Check for service with the vulnerable sector (completed within the last 6 months) prior to the interview
- Must be available for call-ins
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Community Living Glengarry Inc. will provide accommodation, accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Salary: $22.00 per hour plus lieu of benefits and vacation pay.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
|Colleen Heslegrave, Payroll Administrator |
Community Living Glengarry
332 MacDonald Blvd.
Alexandria, Ontario, Canada
Please indicate you found this job on easternontariojobs.com|