Choosing midwifery care means you are choosing a distinct style of maternity care, focused on childbirth as a normal healthy process, continuity of care and informed choice. Midwifery in Ontario is a regulated health profession, and has been since the Regulated Health Professions Act of 1991.
We are an established practice of midwives who have been serving Kingston and area since 1994 with a commitment to:
- Serving client and community needs
- Building strong systems of clinical and business practice
- Fiscal responsibility
- Work life integration
- Healthy intra practice relationships
- Professional and respectful interactions with hospital peers
- Job security and satisfaction for support staff
We are currently recruiting for a New Registrant Position.
Midwives in our practice hold hospital privileges at Kingston General Hospital, which is a center for teaching health care practitioners with a focus on research.