Trilinks builds telecommunications networks safely, efficiently and on time. Since 1999 we have provided network and project implementation services to the wireless telecommunications industry.
Our main objective and focus is to support the goals of our customers and to solve their problems.
Trilinks success is enabled through a superior level of technical training, safety, quality and a direct customer focus.
With branches across Canada we provide integrated wireless solutions for private and public networks, governmental agencies and business customers. We are seeking a Tower Rigger- Aerial Technician.
Working at heights of up to 1,500 feet, the Tower Rigger- Aerial Technician is responsible for:
- Constructing all types of tower structures including rooftop sites
- Installation of tower accessories and associated auxiliary equipment
- Travel to job locations province wide
- Working safely and productively in a team environment producing a high quality of work and service
- Using winches, rigging and hoisting equipment
- Network and site upgrade works, maintenance, emergency callouts and troubleshooting
- Able to work in a team to efficiently and effectively complete jobs within deadlines
- Flexible in regards to hours worked and traveling
- A driver’s licence with an acceptable abstract
- A clean police abstract report
- Able to read blue-prints and drawings, work orders and RF diagrams in order to successfully complete jobs
- Understand the principle of tower erection, self support, monopole and guyed towers
- Working knowledge of safety standards and regulations
- Working knowledge of fall protection, practices and procedures
- Able to maintain written records and keep organized documentation
- Good working ability with computers
- Able to perform heavy lifting, manual dexterity and proficient use of tools and equipment
Other valued skills of applicant:
Reading blue prints, operate a backhoe and boom truck, operation of digital transit, foundation layout out experience, tying rebar and setting anchors, knowledge of concrete, pouring and testing, dewatering of foundations, subcontractor management, anchor rod and bold set-up, road construction, landscape and drainage, concrete finishing, surveying, backfill and compaction of excavation
Erection of guy towers, assembly of knock down sections, installation of torque arms crane signage usage, use of gin pole for tower erection, change out of existing guyed tower members, alignments of guyed towers without torque arms, torquing bolts on structures, use of wire rope in rigging and lifting, capstan hoist use
Transmission line and connector installation, coax, fibre, rigid waveguide, elliptical lines, testing DTF, RL, PIM and BER, grounding microwave install, alignment, test, FM, two-way, broadcast, microwave, cellular, PCS, ILS, MLAT, UHF, VHF, SCADA, tower painting, coatings lighting systems, tower maintenance, electrical HVAC, welding, helicopter installations, competent and quality workmanship, ability to follow directions, ability to communicate, punctuality, dependability, honest and good ethics, physical stamina and leadership ability